Hello, my loves!
I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of September. I have been able to go on a few walks without feeling like a raisin. I’d like to share with you some of my self care habits that you can implement into your routine to feel a little better during this changing time.
- Brew some coffee or tea in the morning. I love coffee and I love tea and they are a nice habit to get into when you want to take some time to relax and enjoy the aroma.. It is also a good time to set aside for meditation. Use this time to relax and unwind and observe your emotions and feelings. Try to assess what you need to do to make it a better start of you day.
- Stretch/Dance/Yoga/Walk. Honestly, it is so important to move your body and keep moving throughout the day. You can start with a little stretch or yoga in the morning and make sure you go for a walk or dance when you’re feeling a little too tense. Create your own special routine and you will be on your way to a healthier life.
- Take An Internet Break. We all love our phones and computers but it can often lead to an overwhelming amount of information coming at us. We need to set our phones down and just be as we are. Try to get into nature and observe its beauty. Watch the leaves change colors and fall. Observe the birds and the woodland animals that are all around us. if you don’t live by nature try going to a park. Overall, even if it is five minutes off your phone it is better than nothing.
- Drink Water And Wear Sunscreen. I know I say this a lot if you follow me on twitter or Instagram but it is true. You need to keep wearing sunscreen regardless of the weather changing. We may have less direct sunlight but the truth is it is always there and always able to damage our skin. Water is also so helpful for our skin as well as all of our body organs. We need to stay hydrated. If you don’t like regular water then put some fruit and herbs in it. If you don’t like that then put some flavor drops in it. It doesn’t matter, get hydrated.
- Take Time For Yourself. You are a human bein and need time to recuperate after long days or even short days. Try to find time to relax and do something you enjoy. Find a passion project and stick with it. I personally love to watch Youtube videos and learn about new things. I also like to write in my free time and am doing a book for aromatherapy.
Overall, I hope you find something that makes you happy during this early fall season.
Leave a Reply